We’ve been challenged by the Key West Collies Essex and Deacon (http://keywestcollies.blogspot.com/) to come up with ten things Katie loves. I think we’ll try to come up with ten things Katie loves about going to school.
1. Treats. Lots and lots and lots of treats. Fresh chicken. Roast beef. Cheese. Yum!
2. The car ride to school. With the windows down so she can get a breeze in her face.
3. The place all the doggies go pee. Such lovely fresh smells!
4. Doggie butts. Need I say more?
5. Ignoring her mama and vacuuming the floor for any spare treats anyone else dropped. Just in case.
6. Looking at herself in the mirror. Because she’s such a princess you know.
7. Making goo goo eyes at that little brown aussie named Charlie.
8. Jumping. Over any kind of jumps those silly humans can devise.
9. Tunnels. Oh tunnels are soooo much fun!
10. Getting told how pretty she is. In case she didn’t already know.
I’m supposed to ask ten of our closest dog friends to think about 10 things they love…but I don’t think I have ten dog friends that haven’t already been asked by Essex and Deacon…so if any of you want to jump at the chance to share your favorite things…well, Katie and I would enjoy reading about them!
February 6, 2010 at 5:29 pm
Oh, Eva asked us to write our ten favorite things, and we haven’t done it yet!
Katie’s list is so funny. She is sooooooo pretty.
February 6, 2010 at 5:32 pm
I totally agree with you on #1 and #5! We haven’t done our 10 things yet but need to get busy and do it.
February 6, 2010 at 6:56 pm
Those are great 10 things… I don’t go to your class but if I did, I think I would ditto all of those!! Mmmmm…
February 7, 2010 at 3:47 am
Treats AND doggie butts – my my, how good can life get? 🙂